Microsoft keeps threatening to kill off poor old InfoPath, but as of 2018 it’s still here (!) – and businesses across Australia are using InfoPath to bring paper-based processes into the online world. InfoPath is tightly coupled with SharePoint, and so as one of Australia’s leading SharePoint consultancies, SOCO of course knows InfoPath from top-to-bottom.
So… whether you have some existing InfoPath forms you need assistance with, a requirement for some new InfoPath forms, or perhaps wish to move away from InfoPath to a more modern technology – now is the right time to talk to us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
An effective online forms solution
requires flexible and reliable supporting technology.
- it’s from Microsoft, a trusted provider
- it offers low-code and no-code development
- it integrates with SharePoint and other Microsoft products
At the other end of the spectrum, the breadth of code libraries available for Software Developers to deliver flexible and responsive form solutions has never been wider – and for many businesses the return on investment from custom form development is strong.
At The Solution Collective we don’t push you towards any particular technology, it’s about listening to your needs – and matching the technology to your specific requirements.
- Fixing, updating, enhancing and supporting existing InfoPath forms
- Reviewing your existing forms solution, and providing recommendations
- Designing and delivering form solutions using InfoPath, Nintex, and custom development
- Migrating forms from InfoPath to Nintex, or custom development