Smooth migration to the Cloud
- Transition from file shares, network drives, and local drives to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Migrate legacy SharePoint files from on-premises to SharePoint Online
- Migrate files from one Microsoft 365 tenant to another for Teams and SharePoint Online
- Migrate SharePoint Online sites and documents to another SharePoint Online environment for restructuring, relocation, consolidation, merger, and cleanup purposes.
- Migrations of Microsoft Teams for the purpose of restructuring, relocating, consolidating, merging, and cleaning up.
- Migrations from legacy SharePoint on-premises environments to SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2019.
- Other platform migrations (e.g. Google Drive, Box) to SharePoint Online
Leave no mess with best practices:
- Establish a future-proofed SharePoint Online environment using the hub and spoke model, aligning with Microsoft’s best practice recommendations for your information architecture.
- Ensure a uniform design and strategy for hubs, sites, libraries, lists, pages, web components, and corporate themes.
- Develop a migration strategy to transfer your corporate content, regulated documents, operational files, workflows, and automation.
- Utilise migration tools that adhere to industry standards and are supported by the Microsoft and Azure platforms.
How we work
It’s not complicated, but it does make a difference
Whether you have a large Intranet or system integration project, or a small set of bug fixes to an existing application – first we undertake a small, fixed price engagement to understand your needs.
We Discover. Then we analyse your requirements, and propose a program of mini projects that will bring you closer to your goals – we Design. Then you authorise whichever mini projects you like, and we make it happen – we Deliver. Along the way we offer custom training, governance and support to increase system adoption and business value – we Drive. Simple.
Brisbane Consulting Team.
To request a free demo from our solution experts, please complete the form below:
SOCO is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work